Del Monaco Hair Studio has always kept our responsibility for client satisfaction a top priority.
As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, we remain committed to providing the absolute best in client satisfaction. In addition, we wanted to share the decisions we’ve made to adapt concerning COVID-19. Rest assured, all your needs will all be looked after efficiently reflecting new government guidelines. Our team has been working non-stop to assure we are taking extra precautions to protect the safety and well-being of our customers.
We would like to prepare you, for your next visit as it will be different from the salon experiences you are normally used to before COVID-19.
Here is what to expect upon your next salon visit:
- An appointment is required for service. We will not be accepting walk-ins until further notice.
- Appointments will be staggered (spread out) to ensure time management is in place for every stylist to have enough time to complete a service in a timely manner, this will prevent any overlap of appointments.
- Please come to your appointment alone as there will be no additional seating for guests as we are trying to limit the number of people in the salon at any given time.
- Please arrive at the salon no more than 5 mins. before your appointment. Waiting areas have been removed for safety and to prevent crowding the studio. If you show up early you will be asked to wait outside, as the door will be locked at all times, until you are let in by your stylist at the time of your appointment.
- Late arrivals will lead to cancellation of appointment. We do not want appointments to overlap, causing a conflict with the schedule, therefore anyone who is late by more than 15 mins. will be asked to re-schedule their appointment.
- Bring a protective mask. We request that you bring your own mask to be worn while in the salon. If you are unable to bring a protective mask, one will be provided.
- Clients entering the salon will need to have their temperature checked. (Temperature will be checked with an Infrared thermometer). Any team member or client with a temperature above 99oF will be sent home, advised to seek medical attention and welcomed to return to the location when a fever and symptoms of COVID-19 no longer exist.
- There will be no engaging of handshakes or other types of greetings/goodbyes. We will engage in touch-less greetings and goodbyes for the time being.
- Clients will be asked to use the hand sanitizer station provided upon arrival to sanitize your hands.
- Clients are asked to bring personal belongings to an absolute minimum. This includes coats/jackets. Our closet is temporarily unavailable to prevent cross contamination. If you bring a jacket or coat you will be asked to hold on to it throughout the duration of your appointment. We ask you just please bring your essentials eg. Phone, wallet/method of payment.
- Outside food/drinks will not be permitted in the salon. Please have something to eat/drink before your appointment. Serving beverages of any kind, magazines and complimentary charging stations will be temporarily unavailable.
- Clients are asked to please wear the proper attire for your service, our changing room is out of service until further notice so please dress accordingly for your service eg. colour/chemical service.
- Clients will be issued a clear plastic disposable cape for their service. The use of regular cutting capes and colour robes will be prohibited until further notice.
- All staff will be wearing proper PPE visor, face mask and apron during appointment.
- Stations, tools, shampoo units will be sanitized and disinfected before and after each guest. All high traffic touch points such as handles, countertops, credit/debit machine will be disinfected throughout the day.
- Washrooms will be sanitized and disinfected before/after every guest.
- Salon will be thoroughly sanitized and disinfected by a third-party cleaning company every night after service.